Question Sol Apnea download question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

high_order1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello!
Just lucked into a Scubapro / uwatec Galileo Sol. It has the trimix firmware in it. I notice there is an apnea firmware available for it, but I spent a little time on the various archive sites and couldn't find it.

1 - is this keyed to the s/n and ID number?
2 - will I lose the future ability to use the trimix capabilities if I somehow obtain and load it?

Thanks in advance!

You should ask scubapro directly, they still have some info and downloads on their site. The trick is the IR interface which is pretty universally outdated.

I've sent them an email. I have an IRda to usb device in the mail, have several in storage... somewhere. lol

Not much about the sol on the current site though.

I've sent them an email. I have an IRda to usb device in the mail, have several in storage... somewhere. lol

Not much about the sol on the current site though.
You’re right I just looked and didn’t see any SOL specific software, the do have irda drivers for older windows OS, drivers were always the hard part.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom