Software Upgrade Completed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
At 10pm on 1/27 we upgraded the forum software to rc3 in order to increase preformance and fix a few bugs. The upgrade was completed in under 5 minutes with only a minute or so of board down time.

Tech Admin:
At 10pm on 1/27 we upgraded the forum software to rc3 in order to increase preformance and fix a few bugs. The upgrade was completed in under 5 minutes with only a minute or so of board down time.

Hi:
For the last several days I have been directed to the Apache web page whenever I tried to go onto Scubaboard. But a few minutes ago I got an email telling me someone replied to a thread I subscribed to. So I used the link in the email to get onto Scubaboard. But later when I tried to open Scubaboard from my favorites list in AOL I still got the Apache web page. If I had not received the email I would still think the Baord was down. I bet the same thing is happening to many other members. Maybe you should send an email burst to all the members telling them the Board is up and running again.

I am glad we are up and running again. Now I can once again get my daily dose of Coz talk!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom