Soft plastic bag housings for underwater house

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got one of the Korean made ones for my Galaxy Note 2. Works fine enough although as some reviews had pointed out, the touchscreen couldn't be accessed once you're underwater REGARDLESS of depth. If you can get your camera lens pressed tightly to the plastic, it does take ok photos and videos if you bear in mind that it's a phone. And since the touchscreen cannot be accessed underwater, you'll need to set your camera shutter / video record button to the Zoom keys PLUS go into camera or video mode when you're at the surface although once in a blue moon, there is some response from the touchscreen but don't bet on it. :D

[video=youtube_share;mWSG665DoEA]http://youtu.be/mWSG665DoEA[/video]

Here's one taken down to 14 metres in just a plastic pouch with the Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

Thanks. I keep forgetting to do that because I'm just so excited whenever I get into the water. :-D

Back
Top Bottom