SOCORRO aboard new VORTEX March 25-April 2 2020 SAVE up to $1400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dom@DiveAdvice

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
SOCORRO aboard new VORTEX March 25-April 2 2020 SAVE $1200 to $1400

Dive Advice/Amazing Adventures charter aboard fabulous new all inclusive new super luxury yacht with maximum 14 guests during prime Whale Shark Season 2020

We are now offering Savings from $1200 to $1400 off this 8 night charter to Socorro

SAVE 20% DIVE ADVICE EARLY BIRD SPECIAL - now Luxury Stateroom $4800 - Jr Suite $5200 - Master Suite $5600 - plus 16% Mexican Tax.

Regular rates - Luxury Stateroom $6000 - Jr Suite $6500 - Master Suite $7000 - plus 16% Mexican Tax

Contact us at our European office at dom@DiveAdvice.com or our US offices at Kirsten@amazingadventurestravel.com

Dominick Macan
Dive Advice Travel
dom@diveadvice.com
www.diveadvice.com
Tel: +33 492 94 02 99 (France)
http://www.diveadvice.com/liveaboard-availability … for up-to-date liveaboard availability worldwide

"In Partnership with Amazing Adventures Travel of Mill Valley, California"

Do you have any images of the rooms and common areas yet or are they still just the computer renderings?

Hi - sorry to say but I think the boat is not in the water. I met with the Vortex folks at the Boot Show last week and they indicated that the launch was fast approaching and that we would be the first to get images but nothing as yet. I have seen images of her still yet to finish exterior and she is close. The plan for the first schedule cruise is March 10-20 2019. We all have our fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom