Society Page, SB people visit us

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
DSCN1836.jpg

My California hometown friends and SB members Linden and Cheryl just left after staying with me several days, the North Shore a few, and then on to do the Kona coast Manta Ray night ray dive. Thanks LioKai (Matthew) for helping with the plans! The mantas were hopping and the dive reported to be " a dive of a lifetime".

I have several more SB people to post but have to consult my tech support tomorrow!

Ohana, post your guests or board members passing through here....a visit report or pics!

DSC_00081.jpg

John, you have some stylin' gear!

Hope you liked your dives---we enjoyed diving with you!

AAADiving.jpg

Some SB members here... Thanks Alex for finding us the best water!

I cannot remember, that is why I did not name them.... poor form eh? I just wanted to start this thread so that we can dig it out and post people who come through and dive....

I will do better next time...

matteo...on recent trip here with Leesa.

DSC07669-2.jpg

DSC07670-2.jpg

hey, you caught me! never know what I might do once you leave town.
tell off the relatives yet?

Nope, I only met up with the nice ones :D...seeing the rest today, hope they behave...I hope they show up for that matter :( (tsk, tsk, tsk...:()

remember 100 years...all new people.

we are but a speck in the universe my dear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom