SoCal Scuba Show in May (LB)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime:
Some of the same cast of characters
With the addition of that sexy girl with the red hat! Somehow when I look at her, it makes me think of millions of squid obstructing my vis in Redondo Canyon. :crafty:

Oh... that's Squid Gurl... er I mean HBDiveGirl... I knew I'd seen her somewhere before.

Person X in Frank's pic looks like it might be Andy, Mr Carcharodon on this board. But I could be wrong.

Christian

headhunter:
Person X in Frank's pic looks like it might be Andy, Mr Carcharodon on this board.
That name sounds kind of familiar.

I'm also persuaded that I'm probably wrong about Don Sheppard in the Vets Park pic ... making for a Person Y in the upper left corner.

headhunter:
With the addition of that sexy girl with the red hat! Somehow when I look at her, it makes me think of millions of squid obstructing my vis in Redondo Canyon. :crafty:

Oh... that's Squid Gurl... er I mean HBDiveGirl... I knew I'd seen her somewhere before.
Fortunately for everyone, I'm hiding behind her!

headhunter:
...You know... I've always wondered what you're yelling about in your Otter portrait. :06:

Christian

As Mo2, pointed I am yawning, getting ready to roll myself up in some kelp and take a nap.

Mo2:
Like those webbed feet could lift anything larger than a spare air...

Hurrumph! My doubles are two 6 cu ft spare airs....lets me stay down for an hour!

I'll see you all tomorrow at the Scuba Show!

I'll be in the food area between 11am and 11:30 to meet up with some of you and then I'll be back in that same area between 2:00pm and 2:30pm to meet up with more of you. If Mo2 wants to take a picture of all of us with the ScubaBoard banner, I'll have it in the car. At 2:00 we can also figure out what time we want to do dinner and how many of us there will be, so that we can make a reservation for a big party.

I'll check this thread tomorrow before I leave for the show to see if anyone has any suggestions. If you want my cell phone number just let me know and I'll PM it to you.

Christian

headhunter:
I'll see you all tomorrow at the Scuba Show!

I'll be in the food area between 11am and 11:30 to meet up with some of you and then I'll be back in that same area between 2:00pm and 2:30pm to meet up with more of you. If Mo2 wants to take a picture of all of us with the ScubaBoard banner, I'll have it in the car. At 2:00 we can also figure out what time we want to do dinner and how many of us there will be, so that we can make a reservation for a big party.

I'll check this thread tomorrow before I leave for the show to see if anyone has any suggestions. If you want my cell phone number just let me know and I'll PM it to you.

Christian

Jaye and I will be leaving MDR at about 12:30 or so - I have rehearsal in the AM. When I get done, I'll go home, unload the drums and we'll head South.

We should be there just after 1:00. She hasn't been to the show for a couple of years, so it should be fun. I'll be looking for a (gasp) wet suit and some thinner undies for the drysuit, at camera housings and some other stuff. If we want to do a group pic (better: if I'm taking a group pic), we can do it anytime after then.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

---
Ken

A couple of my buddies and I will be diving Malaga in the A.M. tomorrow (Sunday) and then heading to the show. We'll be there for the 10:00 opening.
See some of you there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom