SoCal Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Dave,
Are you out there? Haven't heard from you lately, let me know what's going on. :palmtree: Bob

He is on the high seas...well the high rivers working on a river boat. But he checks in some so I am sure he will see this thread but it might take a while so be patient. :D

Chad

ckharlan66:
He is on the high seas...well the high rivers working on a river boat. But he checks in some so I am sure he will see this thread but it might take a while so be patient. :D

Chad

I know. :palmtree: Bob

Hello my friend,

I am here, well actually I was able to get off the boat this morning. Working afternoon and nights this week.

Just about finished with this work rotation. Get to go home Monday, the 26th, geez, can't wait. Miss being with Kath.

Are you ready fro our trip? We sure are. Kath told me yesterday only have 158 days, but who's counting :10:

I will give you a call when I get home next week.

Dave

Bob:
I know. :palmtree: Bob

socaldiver:
Hello my friend,

I am here, well actually I was able to get off the boat this morning. Working afternoon and nights this week.

Just about finished with this work rotation. Get to go home Monday, the 26th, geez, can't wait. Miss being with Kath.

Are you ready fro our trip? We sure are. Kath told me yesterday only have 158 days, but who's counting :10:

I will give you a call when I get home next week.

Dave

158 days? I can't wait for that first dive! Tell Kath that Beth and I said hello. I'm looking forward to talking to you next week. :palmtree: Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom