So...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speaking of lawsuits, my cat just had a seizure from looking at yoru avatar. Expect your subpoena any minute now.

In other news, I also just fell out of my chair..

Dancing fruits and vegetables. What is it about those that I love so much?

jonnythan:
Speaking of lawsuits, my cat just had a seizure from looking at yoru avatar. Expect your subpoena any minute now.

In other news, I also just fell out of my chair..
did your fall injure your cat? because if he gets in the suit-happy frame of mind, you might be next...

Is there any left, or am i too late? if so i'll take some blue ones!

we're doin' ok, still have a few ones left, as I left 'em in work overnight!
However, all the green ones ARE STILL AVAILABLE AND ARE AVAILABLE TO ANY WONAN THAT WANTS ONE...

So ladies...how you doin'?

rraaarrr! :D

ScubaFreak:
all the green ones have been consumed by me...

So ladies...how you doin'?

rraaarrr! :D
Maybe you should have saved some green ones for the ladies, dude.... As if us guys weren't horny enough. :eyebrow:

jonnythan:
Maybe you should have saved some green ones for the ladies, dude.... As if us guys weren't horny enough. :eyebrow:

Point taken...Original post edited :D

BabyDuck:
david, i'll fight you for the green ones. and yes, balti, that's an understood thing whenever someone's talking about green m&m's...
Ok, paper rock or scissors, I pick paper.

dlndavid:
Ok, paper rock or scissors, I pick paper.

Babyduck if you lose this rock paper scissors game, I think we'll have to discuss your future on this board...:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom