So you want to buy a new computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not familiar with Ratio dive computers, but they seem to have a wide variety of combined options between them. I'm assuming they have an upgrade scheme if you want to add more options, and you don't need to replace the one you have with a new one. I know Divesoft does the same thing on their Freedom computers.

I get that it provides a lower entry threshold for new buyers, and you only pay for what you're actually using, but deep inside I always feel cheated when the manufacturer locks you out of certain options and you have to pay extra if you want to use them.

It's like buying a computer, and having to pay extra if you want to use the USB ports.

Yes , you buy card code upgrade for higher class . I ordered GPS version because I like to mark positions , items special on new locations.
I don't need some CCR , HeO version s, so I bought basic.

But if you some tech you get for 500€ !!! unbeatable combination . End computer itself have many candies inside .

My main complaint is no custom GF until the Tech+ level. I also want SurfGF.

• Bullseye!
Reactions: L13
My main complaint is no custom GF until the Tech+ level. I also want SurfGF.

Do they have GF99 or equivalent? I want that too.

they have them
Hi @lucca brassi

I wasn't able to find SurfGF or GF99 in the owner's manual for the iX3M2, could you share where you find them please? I did find the tissue graph.

If you are using a transmitter, is starting and end pressure shown in the log? How about SAC?

https://www.ratio-computers.com/support/support5/manual/EN_iX3M_User_Manual_5.x.pdf page 60 PS
I know these settings from courses , but I'm not familiar with them to use them.

At the moment I did not receive comp yet .
Zajeta slika.PNG

Back
Top Bottom