So who was at N. Monastery on Saturday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paco II

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Had 2 great dives at N. Monastery on Saturday. Saw a few other divers, and wondering if any of them were fellow scubaboarders?

Were you the group with the pickup truck? It was only my 2nd and 3rd dives at Monastery, and wow, they were great. I couldn't believe how warm the water was too!

Was it just me, or was the water really 57 degrees in Monterey last weekend?

Were you the group with the pickup truck? It was only my 2nd and 3rd dives at Monastery, and wow, they were great. I couldn't believe how warm the water was too!

I think that was me, I drive a Silver Tacoma

My D6 was showing 55 at depth on my second dive. I could not believe it. If only that was the norm. The difference between usual 49 and Saturday's 55 is HUGE, especially for us wetsuit divers :)

Was it just me, or was the water really 57 degrees in Monterey last weekend?

My D6 was showing 55 at depth on my second dive. I could not believe it. If only that was the norm. The difference between usual 49 and Saturday's 55 is HUGE, especially for us wetsuit divers :)

sunday I was taking a deep diver class, and dove N. Monastery from the escapade. I was showing 56 at 129 feet. I thought for sure that was wrong but my buddy was showing the same. Definitely an EPIC weekend for sure.

I was there Saturday as well in the white prius for two dives. Then with Jeff Sunday on the Escapade for the deep dives.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom