So what is "The Pub"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In order to view the pub, first you have to opt in to the Surface Interval group.

Then you have to opt in to the Regulars of the Pub group.

Then sell your soul to Satan:devil3:

I have been on Scubaboard for a while now and I keep hearing about "The Pub". Just wondering what this is. Can someone please fill me in?:popcorn:

A thick skin is a requirement. And don't take things too seriously. Oh, and just ignore "novicediver," our resident troll. He has problems, but he's essentially harmless. Unless, of course, you are just wanting to have some fun teasing him. His tantrums can be quite entertaining!:D

A thick skin is a requirement. And don't take things too seriously. Oh, and just ignore "novicediver," our resident troll. He has problems, but he's essentially harmless. Unless, of course, you are just wanting to have some fun teasing him. His tantrums can be quite entertaining!:D

He has contributed some of the funniest Pub content in a while.:popcorn:

But ultimately, you'll be better off once you figure out "Love is all you need"......:D

really, how many times can you answer "what is a BP/W"? (we haven't figured out yet how many times it can be asked!)

You don't want to go there, I will rip you a new one at the first opportunity.

You have no idea the can of worms that has just been opened!! Joining the pub as we speak, look forward to getting ripped and ripping some myself!!:eyebrow:

OMG. Don't go near the Pub or you will die. It's true. I heard it on wikipedia :wink:

OMG. Don't go near the Pub or you will die. It's true. I heard it on wikipedia :wink:

What's the matter, Alice? Afraid of the competition?:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom