So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am lucky that I still have a job and fulky working from hpm. Actually worlong even harder comoaring to time before coronavirus. During weekend did deep cleaning of house, laundering of all clothes, soent quality time with son. Tomorroe morning back to various accounting issues.

You'd think those were all misspelled words but it's actually proper Scottish.

How are things over there with the virus? I've never known a Scotsman to panic but first time for everything? Oh, and let's hope it doesn't really need warm weather in order to die.

You'd think those were all misspelled words but it's actually proper Scottish.

How are things over there with the virus? I've never known a Scotsman to panic but first time for everything? Oh, and let's hope it doesn't really need warm weather in order to die.

There is no panic yet, however, from Friday all schools, universities, pubs, gyms are closed. Many dive operators closed as well. So far in Scotland there are appr. 100 ill people but number is constantly increasing. The whole UK will be in real lockdown very soon.

P.s. sorry for spelling errors - have big fingers and writing on a tiny phone.

Because I've had several requests for the dive log pages I created, I'm uploading them here. Hopefully I can get it attached properly.

Attachments

• dive log pages.docx
    53.8 KB · Views: 136
Working normal hours, just at home

With the new free time, we are painting rooms, cleaning out the basement storage room, and otherwise spring cleaning.

Diving at Coco View in Roatán. We were here for a week ending the 21st, Delta abandoned us, looks like United is coming to the rescue all week, and on the 28th for us. In the meantime CCV is not charging us for this week. Other than no boat dives CCV is showing their typical high standard of service. Cudos for Coco View

90495079_2993794777376847_5186625703767965696_o.jpg

Welp, since the liquor stores are closing... I went a shoppin'

Lagavulin 16
Eagle Rare
Angel's Envy
Widow Jane
Blanton's
Woodford reserve
Oban 14
Balvenie caribbean cask
glenlivet 14 cognac cask
Bulleit bourbon (the big ass bottle)
mccallan 12 and 15
and a few bottles of tequila

All that was in stock?

Changed a drive axle out to take to the drive shop for a reboot/refurb. Took two days which is insane for me, since Im usually done in 2-3 hours. When I get time tues or wed Im pulling the other one to investigate what appears to be a slight leak. And replace that seal anyways since its right there.

Other than that working as usual and dreaming of my yearly March scuba trip. Watching a good amount of shows as well. Doing a lot of shopping for G&A

Back
Top Bottom