So quiet.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
and when i mentioned you a certain someone blushed... and it wasn't chip

Jag

Here i was thinking it was Zee..... :D

All talk about me good i hope! :wink:

Ey mike! You here? I heard you have a chikka account already? easy access eh?

And mike, since there's no one around, can you tell me the score now between you and her? I wanna know so I can guard her for you, in case you know, you and her are already MU.

Geeee... boring friday night it is.

moonlighting:
Ey mike! You here? I heard you have a chikka account already? easy access eh?

And mike, since there's no one around, can you tell me the score now between you and her? I wanna know so I can guard her for you, in case you know, you and her are already MU.

Geeee... boring friday night it is.
Whats MU mean? Is that some sort of girl code? :blush:

Score between us? 1-0 ?!??! I do have Chikka actually.. i wonder if i should send message now... probably too early as i am goin home now...only 8am in PI

midwestdvr:
Yes. Very shy :D. Nah, actually, the crew is doing a night dive so I'm killing time.
Night dive? thats silly.... i hope you are killing time by consuming alcohol...

Night dive!?!?! Sheesh!!!!! party poopers!!!

Mike Veitch:
Whats MU mean? Is that some sort of girl code? :blush:

Score between us? 1-0 ?!??! I do have Chikka actually.. i wonder if i should send message now... probably too early as i am goin home now...only 8am in PI
MU means "mutual understanding"... a pseudo relationship where you have an agreement regarding exclusivity yet have not formally moved on to "boyfriend/girlfriend" status yet

it's a girl thing

Jag

Mike Veitch:
Here i was thinking it was Zee..... :D

All talk about me good i hope! :wink:
of course! man you shoulda seen me! i was up there waving your flag, standing up for you, selling you big time... me, moonie, iris, penn... we were givin' you props bigtime man...

but we hit a snag... we couldn't agree on how to pronounce your last name... is it:

v-"eytch" (like the letter H) or
v-"itch" (like the rash) or
v-"aych" (like an aussie H) or maybe some other like
v-"otch" (like you're brit or something)

so having floundered on it the discussion quickly moved off topic from there... i think we moved to talking about your income and how much the ticket here is... i forget... the waiter came with my fresh beer at that point... hmmmmm

Jag

Jag, yer a great person i must say... and Moonie, Iris, Penn...

Except for the V itch bit.... :wink:

I will give you a hint....

Rhymes with Beach, Peach, Reach.....

But yes, beer is important so i would have stuck with that too.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom