So, I'm out all night editing two Super Bowl ads...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
So, I'm out all night editing two Super Bowl ads.

Man, they are a lot of work. And let me tell ya, think you have a high visibility position in YOUR company? Come try this!

Never wanted to do one before, and now I never have to do one again.

MK-AI124_ADVERT_20070122181851.jpg

Wall St Journal article quoted two of the usual ad industry pundits. The first of whom offers comment on me and my strategy "...just a little curious..." While the other opined that "the SuperBowl is not the right place...period."

Is one or the other wrong? I don't know, I'm not really sure what they're saying.

That said, I think it's gonna be pretty cool. Look for stories, an other such info. As soon as there are clips to share on the web I'll post them here.

Lastly, a word of advice: if you ever get interviewed by the Wall Street Journal: If it's you and a colleage with the initials CEO don't brag to your mom that "yeah mum, gonna be in Tuesday's Journal..." until you have it in your hand.

Let's just say that although they might be taking notes furiosly when the CEO points at you and says something like "RJP has been turning heads in every area of the company, and the sector, since arriving from outside the idustry some six months ago, armed only with a headful of ideas and a mandate for change." You should run, because what they ultimately print will be more like "Other senior executives from the company believe the money will be well spent..."

Ah well, at least they didn't mispell my name - easier to refer to me as "other executives" I suppose.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom