So here we are - 11:00 PM Christmas eve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No Fish

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am not sure what to make of that....However, Merry Christmas..or Chrismahaunakwanaza or whatever makes you happy.

Best wishes.

:D

.....so far so good! And to all a good night!!!:wink:

sad state of affairs, no?

Not exactly. I am at home after a good meal. I would otherwise be out over the North Atlantic with another six hours to go! I'll take this any day! :D

Merry Christmas Y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I am bored out of my mind! Isn't Christmas over yet? My kids ditched me and I didn't want to drive out to my friend's party as it was getting late and they are a bit far out. So now here I am - twiddling my thumbs. Grief. If it was daylight I would at least clean out my garage or something. Sad, sad, sad. Boring, boring, boring.

Randy, where was that pic taken? It looks like u r in a very tiny room, just curious.

Hey Merry Christmas Tracy, you too BJ and Randy.

Hey there. Happy ho ho to u 2. how is the moonster. He is under yer um uh "care", right?

No Fish:
I am not sure what to make of that....However, Merry Christmas..or Chrismahaunakwanaza or whatever makes you happy.

Best wishes.

How do you pronounce that?eyebrow

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom