So far about 125 members here have ....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove anything! :1eye:

The next cover of Skin Diver magazine? Sorry, Kechi. And the King probably wonders why all of us don't post...we just can't compete.

Kelp check out my photo - notice the two strategically placed cute children to take the focus of my ugly mug and large pear-shaped physique?? <S> This is the key to a good 'public' photo.

can I borrow your children?????? Do your neighbors have any???

So, Now after browsing through all of our photos....

Does this mean the Match Maker Dive is called off?? Or are we just going to need to bring more alcohol than we expected? :wink:

Self depricatingly,

Spydertek

Kelp - I am certainly willing to share my children fora photo op...my neighbors have kids too - they're just not as good looking as mine! <S> (I had to say that - I'm a Dad - plus they get ALL their looks from their mother - thank god!)

Everyone on that list has a picture in their profile. The picture may not be of themselves, or may be not the best one anyone has ever seen, but there is a picture.

Time for more people to add to their profile and show us what they look like so that we have an idea who it is that we are reading about or writing to.

Later, Hawk.

See girls, the secret is to wear a drysuit, stand next to a truck or other large oject and blame the drysuit insulation as well...

Works for me. :)

(ducking for cover)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom