So.Cal. & new to this board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zac3G

New
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to say hello. I'm new to this board and live in Orange County, Calif. I have had my Adv. Open Water for only 4-5 weeks now, but I am living, eating, and breathing Scuba. I should have the last of my gear in a week or two. While I only have about 2 dozen dives so far I'm going around 2 times a week. And will go more when I have the last pieces of gear. (tanks and reg.) I hope to talk to many of you when I'm not diving. Take Care and I hope to chat with you soon!

Zac

Greetings and welcome to Scubaboard!!!

Hope you enjoy being here w/ us........I know I have.
Have fun, dive safe.

I have been to orange county beaches.. very nice!

I typically dive Ventura/Malibu coast though.

Been to Channel Islands yet?

Zac3G once bubbled...
Hey all,

Just wanted to say hello. I'm new to this board and live in Orange County, Calif.

Well, nobody's perfect :D

I have had my Adv. Open Water for only 4-5 weeks now, but I am living, eating, and breathing Scuba.

You may want to try fresh air and regular food

I should have the last of my gear in a week or two. While I only have about 2 dozen dives so far I'm going around 2 times a week. And will go more when I have the last pieces of gear. (tanks and reg.) I hope to talk to many of you when I'm not diving. Take Care and I hope to chat with you soon!

Zac

Diving is good. Welcome to the board!

I saw in your profile that you're planning do take a rescue course. That's a very valuable course. But don't rush it. You may want to get a few more dives under your belt. And now is the best time of the year. Less crowd, better viz. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom