So angry....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMG...so sorry to hear about this. Freaking people make....don't they have something better to do..man, that's just so wrong. I hope you'll be able to recover it. At least your oly is back from the hospital.

That just sucks! 10 times worse than flooding!

hope it eventually gets recovered!

For 20 bucks I'll give it back to you!

Seriously, that's pretty low of some scumbag to take your camera. I doubt that you'll ever see it or your pictures again. Just be glad that's all that you lost. If someone is so brazen to go into your home, especially when you're there (not that you said that) then he's quite dangerous.

I'm rambling...

Hope you get it back, but don't think you will.

Randy

alcina:
...some little <insert bad B word here> stole my trusty Canon A70 and housing last night right from my house!!! I am very grumpy about this.

Off to the police station now to start the ball rolling.

Won't help...a student's photos from the dives yesterday on the card...

Alcina,
The camera can be replaced, YOU and your talent however, cannot.
I'm just glad that it was only the camera and not you missing.
The most distressing is that there were pictures on the card.

You'd think they would have the decency to leave the card!!
May a fungal rot invade their trousers and fester for a thousand years.

Teste di cazzo who ever did that!!!
Those italians words will not be scripted I suppose. But means exactly what you are writing and want to say.

I am very sorry for you. As Pennypue is saying nothing happen to you. Cemara can be replaced your pictures no.

Ciao and good luck finding those b . . . ard

Back
Top Bottom