So angry....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
...some little <insert bad B word here> stole my trusty Canon A70 and housing last night right from my house!!! I am very grumpy about this.

Off to the police station now to start the ball rolling.

Won't help...a student's photos from the dives yesterday on the card...

AW MAN! Thats worse than a flood!

Goodluck to you and the police on finding it, I sure hope theres a better chance for recovering smaller items like cameras in your neck of the woods than it is for the police to find them on our side!

OMG Alcina, that is SUCH a bummer :11: !! They broke into your house? I know what an invasion that feels like! I hope they find the b#@$tards and your gear soon!

jennifer

Hi Alcina
I can honestly say I know almost exactly how you feel.
I was wandereing the block back to my accommodation in Quito last night and someone lifted my Canon S50 out of the back pack, it was in a side pocket how stupid was that.. My trip to the police was only for insurance purposes. My bigger problem was that the flight for the Galapagos leaves at 8am tomorrow. Canon is not big in Quito. I now own a Sony and Sony housing..
Not a great day for the Antipodean women. Good luck at recovery or replacment.
Alison

41.gif

Sorry to hear about your loss. I didn't think crime was a problem in Australia but then again you have humans there too.

Oh, that just sucks! Maybe a new toy to play with will ease the anger.Time for an upgrade?

well, may his/her fingers fall off for taking your stuff!

Did they take anything else? where were you at the time? (hope not at home sleeping, like it hapened to us....)

That's just stinks! I hope they get a flood!

What a big pain. I sincerely hope they catch the turkey. I hope you had insurance and the deductible isn't so big that it is more than the cost of a camera.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom