Snowed in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I lived in Reading Pa for a couple of years. If Philly's snow removal is as bad as thiers, god help you. Reading didn't have a clue.
Enjoy the board and Keep on div'in!=-)

Hi, welcome aboard. Great information here.
:)

It's nice and warm here....24c, but it did rain and thunder over the weekend. How are things in the city of brotherly love? What's the diving like?
Cheers Big Ears,
There can be only one,
The Gasman

greg somers once bubbled...
It's nice and warm here....24c, but it did rain and thunder over the weekend. How are things in the city of brotherly love? What's the diving like?
Cheers Big Ears,
There can be only one,
The Gasman

Well, the only place I have been diving around here so far is the Dutch Springs Quarry (www.dutchsprings.com) which is pretty fun. When it gets warmer I plan on going to Jersey which I hear is pretty good ... lots of wrecks. How's the diving by you?

I am heading north for christmas and will be getting some good beach dives in. Vis should be 15-20 metres with good pelagic life.
Water temp 20-22c. Hundreds of beaches to choose from. I won't say anymore to keep the envy levels down.
Gasman

Welcome to the boards from snowy upstate New York!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom