Snorkelers need love too !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ayeshacantrell

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi all !

Its getting to that time of year again where lots of people come to Thailand to snorkel as well as to dive. Families with children and divers having a break all want to hear about some cool spots to snorkel and they do seem to be somewhat overlooked. To help I have started to put together some info on my favorite snorkeling spots on Koh Tao. Maybe others what to chip in with theirs from wherever around Thailand.

To start with here are some images and photos from a little wreck in Mae Haad just a few mins away from our dive centre. Its a great spot for kids too and a fab afternoon out....

Enjoy

Mae Haad Wreck, Koh Tao

Ayesha

Thanks for those. I last dove Koh Tao back in the 80's, but I'm planning a trip in July or so. Nice to see that you make an effort to promote non-diver fun.

See you soon.

I'm still hoping to make it to Koh Tao this month, but the weather's looking rather grim. I notice Master Divers hasn't posted a Daily Diving Report since June 21st.

Here's hoping things clear up before too long. I'm anxious to get wet...

Sorry - I have been traveling - just putting up a report now for 27th and then the 30th too - we got back yesterday and had a shower in the evening. Other than that its hot and the conditions are good !

I have just posted the update for the 30th too...

Last night we had another shower for about an hour - other than that its been warm and calm seas ......looks like the evening shower has been a regular thing the last few days .....hardly a problem though......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom