SMS100 For Sale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tphelps

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Aloha all!

I am selling my Hollis SMS100 (Size L/XL) Sidemount system.

I purchased this rig last September and have logged a whopping 10 dives (at most) on it.
This is a very comfortable system and used it on a couple wreck penetration dives.

The only reason why I am selling it is because now that I have moved, it is not receiving enough love back in California (where it is located).

The retail price for the SMS100 is $799, I am asking a modest $450 (with only 10 dives in perfect working order). If you are in Southern California then you can do a pick-up and I'll knock off some $$ for shipping. I accept Paypal.

Here are some pictures taken by my folks back home. What you see is what you get (I'm not selling the cam bands that came with it). Please message me or email me at typhelps@juno.com if you have any questions!! More info about SMS100: Hollis Gear: SMS 100

Great system for a great price to whichever great diver asks first! :D
sms100.jpgsms100 front.jpg
P.S. Please ignore my make-shift bungees on the back, had to improvise the last time I used it lol. Slight dust on it but it is like-new!

Cheers,
-Tyler

SOLD!
Thanks all for reading!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom