Smoking and Deep Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

biggsy:
As far as the regulator goes it was brand new. Scubapro MK25 550. I think it was me just trying to suck harder because it did not feel like i was getting any air. Again the whole sensation was what was distorting everything for me.

biggsy

That could be it, B. If you suck too hard you can overbreathe a good reg like your Scubapro.

Zippsy:
Smoking and narced on deep dive???? Where the hell did you find waterproof cigarettes? How do you light the things? How do they stay lit? This whole thread boggles my tiny brain.
I was using an underwater torch and the new O2 Marlboros. :wink:

Actually...I was thinking the effects of the smoking on the way to the dive site and prior to the dive was enhancing the effect of the narc. If I could have smoked underwater I would have tried I am sure.

I did not know it was possible to overbreathe a GOOD regulator. Do you know of a good thread for that discussion?

Thanks again!

biggsy

Sorry to interrupt, here, but I wanted to add a big CONGRATULATIONS!!! to Biggsy for giving up the sticks. It's not easy, so you deserve a big cheer. Way to go!!
:bounce: :banana: :dance: :jump013:

Now back to our regularly scheduled discussion...

Back
Top Bottom