Smiles dont work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is no pick box like on the old system.

All in all I am not very happy about the changes.
More looks than functionality.

first click on My Profile then edit my signature. on the right hand side in the middle you will see the button for smiles. just copy and paste the one you want in your signature area. I hope this helps you.

:sod:
You can always do this tho

I was used to the small box with a few icons, and I'd click on "more" to get the rest - after a few minutes.

Now there is NOT a "small box with a few icons", but the words "Smilies" over "More" is off to the right of the typing box for these, too.

You can print off a copy of the list, then use the colons ( : things ) and alpha/nuermeric codes - it's 17 pages. Reckon we got enough...?

Now - I wonder how this one :bj: got in the list? I'm sure they'll pull it soon!

don
:new_smili

:marios_mu: :itschy:

When I re-arranged the smilies to make them easier to sort a few got mixed up. As dandydon said, there is a link on every post/reply page that lists all the smilies... it seems silly to include 10 on that page when we have several hundred to use. If it seems like having those 10 back is a good idea let me know and I'll change it.

Tech Admin:
When I re-arranged the smilies to make them easier to sort a few got mixed up. As dandydon said, there is a link on every post/reply page that lists all the smilies... it seems silly to include 10 on that page when we have several hundred to use. If it seems like having those 10 back is a good idea let me know and I'll change it.

Many of wondered there they went :confused2 , but now that some of us have it figured out, word will get around quiclkly enough. We're all just getting used to the new looks.

Thanks for all the goodies. I've noticed a number of improvements on how smilies work, too. :clapping:

don :icon_excl

Of smiles that can be downloaded for reference?

Clicking the [More] button takes forever to display anything.
:(

pipedope:
Of smiles that can be downloaded for reference?

Clicking the [More] button takes forever to display anything.
:(

You can print them out, but - I'd wait a few days, as they're still adding, subtracting, changing...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom