Smile line leaks...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This revolutionary mask is made from High Seal, a new material that offers extraordinary and unprecedented comfort.

Not only has this new High Seal silicone been chosen, with its exceptional softness and comfort, but the entire design of the skirt has followed new rules which allow a
point of contact between the mask and the face that has a very open angle
Scuba Masks-Big Eyes Evolution
Don't believe the hype. Effusive advertising copy does not make a mask fit.

The grade of silicone can help make a mask better conform to a face but ultimately it comes down to width and contour of the skirt, shape of the face, size of the wearer's nose etc. etc. You have to try them on and ideally try them in the water.

If Cressi really wanted to better fit a broader range of people they should make the mask in different sizes, like Oceanic does with Shadow and Mini Shadow.

I don't. I found this mask after some good dozen+ misses (similar situation to OP) and been a happy camper ever since. For some 250+ dives and counting
My point: it worked for your face -- and that's great -- but may or may not work for the next person.

This revolutionary mask is made from High Seal
1721791013077.png

Back
Top Bottom