Smart Z Uwatec Slate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

idivethere4iam

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. Please move if not.

I have a Smart Z and I'm looking for a slate that I have seen some people use. It is thin and has a compass mount on one side and a mount on the other for your computer.

All I can seem to find it the one where compass and computer are side by side and this does not interest me.

Can someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Steve

It's a Scubapro/Uwatec item. We sold them and I used to have it.

I am not sure if they still make it though.

Thanks Pearldiver! I contacted them and they were not much help. They sort of acted like the item never existed.

I know its an old item. Sort of hoping ill find someone that has upgraded and has one sitting in the back of a closet somplace.

This one?
SCPNBLS1.JPG

I bought mine from LP for $65. It comes with the brackets to mount a couple of different Uwatec computers (I have my Air Z Nitrox mounted on mine)
(ScubaPro Navigation Board with FS-1 Compass from LeisurePro.com)

Thanks Daz. I have been looking at that one. So its compass on one side and your Air Z on the other? I havent seen the other side of it.

Yup - that's how it works. I'll shoot a pic of it today and post it here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom