Smaller mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a narrow face and have tried most of the masks mentioned in this thread after the silicone on my old us divers hawaii mask finally dried out. I had it for more than 12 years so really can't complain!

Several years ago I bought the aqualung tyke and fell in love with it! I believe that they also make it in a slightly smaller version the tyke-midi as well. I love using a purge so had one installed the following year. However, even before adding the purge it was extremely easy to clear.

Greetings Aqua!
I think there have been some great suggestions so far. I agree with Tortuga68, the Atomic Aquatics frameless midi is a great mask. The Oceanic Shadow is a good mask also.
I have many friends with narrow face / leaky seals you are not alone and there is a mask that is out there that will work for you! If you can try the new mask before you buy it. The LDS that we deal with is awesome and allows trials on occasion. Actually the owner is probably the best gear fitting person I have ever met.
Do not let this slow you down, keep on training and the right mask will reveal itself!
Good luck and safe diving!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Back
Top Bottom