Small brag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoppy

Reaction score
Hi,

Just needed to tell everyone, I got my RESCUE cert at the weekend.

The bad news is I'm still in sooooooo much pain and looking for a good solicitor (lawyer) to sue the Instructors for mental cruelty !

Had a great weekend , learned shedloads and hopefully this is one cert that I never have to use.

Sorry about the brag but probably the first cert that i really feel I've earned.

If there is anyone who wants to know the sadists that I did the course with feel free PM me. They were superb !

Thanks for the space :D

Hoppy

First of all - congrats on your rescue :scuba:

Second - do tell, who battered you into shape? :wink:

Dom

Well done on getting Rescue.

No go on, tell us, what did the nasty men do ?

hey, what do you know, I got my Rescue this weekend as well, and I'm still suffering too. Not just from the instructors and fellow students, but from burning my scalp, bobbing about on the surface of the water! Note to self, braid hair without a centre parting next time...

But apart from that, it was great fun - though I could have done without doing the search for missing diver in the trenches at Wraysbury, the only place I've ever suffered vertigo underwater.

Its one of the loveliest muddy puddles I have ever dived in (well its the only one). And I guess it must be pretty warm now, given that it was 21C a few weeks ago

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom