Sm-16 Depth Gauge By Suunto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GreekCmasDiver

Registered
Reaction score
I am going to buy this depth gauge!Does it worth or uwatec are better...Has someone experience a problem using it?

Hi

I had one on a console for a while, but the guage can be up to 2m out - I compared it to my Vyper computer. That's an unacceptable margin of error. Get a digital depth guage, far more accurate, and therefore far more useful. And also easier to read the depth from

cheers

Rich

Which analogue gauge do you suggest as i have not enough money for a dive computer which I would like to purchase in the future.As for a digital gauge I do not like to buy because I am planning to buy a dive computer in the future.The analogue gauge I need for temporary use!

The UWATEC digital gauge (bottom timer) is only 150.00 and when you get your computer you can still use it as a backup...which is what I do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom