Sluggett Point (Saanich Inlet) video frame-grabs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swankenstein:
I haven't been here in awhile. Vis was around 10 feet in the shallows and 40-50 feet deeper down. The wolf eels were still there (at least 2 of them were. Last time I saw 4 in the same den).

Ever thought of turning you webpage, and your dive experiences, into a "50 places to dive in and around Victoria" book?

Show pictures of the entries, a basic map of the site, description of where to go and what to expect, and a few photos off to the side...

I realize it's a niche market, but I'm curious as to what you'd expect to earn out of something like that. You seem to have the curiousity to explore different areas, and you definitely appear to have the experience. It could be interesting.

I'd expect a free copy, of course, for suggesting the idea...

- ChillyWaters

ChillyWaters:
Ever thought of turning you webpage, and your dive experiences, into a "50 places to dive in and around Victoria" book?

Show pictures of the entries, a basic map of the site, description of where to go and what to expect, and a few photos off to the side...

I realize it's a niche market, but I'm curious as to what you'd expect to earn out of something like that. You seem to have the curiousity to explore different areas, and you definitely appear to have the experience. It could be interesting.

I'd expect a free copy, of course, for suggesting the idea...

- ChillyWaters

I don't suppose you've ever seen Greg Dombowsky's book, "Diver's Guide : Vancouver Island South"....it's exactly what you are describing.

Here's a link : Clicky Here

Ciao for now,

Craigster

Canadian Craigster:
I don't suppose you've ever seen Greg Dombowsky's book, "Diver's Guide : Vancouver Island South"....it's exactly what you are describing.

Here's a link : Clicky Here

Ciao for now,

Craigster

I mean no disrespect, it is a good starter book, but it lacks in many regards. First, I'd like to see more shore dives described, as that book only describes the few well known sites.

Second, the sites aren't described in very good detail.

Third, I think Swank could make the result much more visually appealing.

Perhaps the Swank could join forces with the other guy to create an upgraded, Swankier, version.

- ChillyWaters

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom