Sleeting in Cedar Park...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NadMat

DIMWIT Swamper ;)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So if I go diving today does the sleet floating on top make it count as an 'ice dive' :D

Should I consider it an overhead enviroment? :wink:

Not that I am likely to get out and dive this weekend. :(

Oh well, sleet melts into water, so Travis should be filling.

At least there's SB to fill my time...

I am looking at it SNOW right now here in Arlington!

Snow???? That is just wrong... And here I was all excited that Travis surface temps were approaching 70. :wink:

Oh well, the joys of Texas weather :D

Maybe a good time to take regs in for service :)

Stay warm up there in the big D :14:

NadMat:
Snow???? That is just wrong... And here I was all excited that Travis surface temps were approaching 70. :wink:

Oh well, the joys of Texas weather :D

Maybe a good time to take regs in for service :)

Stay warm up there in the big D :14:

Me and Timeliner are hitting the pond tomm. for some diving...brrrr,,,but you gotta love it!!! :wink:

Snow is starting to accumulate on elevated surfaces in Belton. And we almost went in the pool last week when it hit 76. :coffee:

I'm hearing 3rd or 4th hand reports of snow in north Austin. You folks need to come to us south Austin dive shops where its warm (er). Something tells me there will be no problem getting patio seating at Finns tonight. I'm glad we made the switch to do mexican instead. This is definately tamale weather!

Finns was looking real good in last weeks weather, not so fun today. Mexican sounds good, very spicy and warm..... Dang it, now you've gone and made me hungry.

Hope you and Karen have a good dinner, drive safe in this crap.

We had wintry mix & flurries out here in Dripping Springs (near Austin) earlier today. We cancelled our dives this afternoon today when the sleet started up.

Back
Top Bottom