Sizing help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RichKirby

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I seem to fall into the Medium category on 2 of the 3 sections on the sizing chart. I'm a male, 5'11" (which falls into the Large category) and I'm currently about 156 pounds (never weighed more than about 176) and have a 33-34" waist (which falls into the Medium category). Any suggestions? I'm leaning towards the Medium as I feel a large would swamp me. I never dive more than a 3mm and usually dive in a 1mm wet suit, all warm water diving. Unfortunately, I don't have a Zeagle dealer nearby and will have to order online. Scott (or anyone else) have an opinion?

it might help if we knew what you need sizing help with...

Help with choosing a medium or large, since I don't fit into either category completely. Thanks.

Um....BCD right?........if so, I'd side towards a medium, good idea to checkout the return/exchange policy of where you plan to get if from....just in case.

Better to find someone that has one so you can try it on first. Maybe send Scott a message on here and get his thoughts. Mine is completely adjustable both waist and shoulders. I have the ranger

Cheers
Michael

Are you familiar with our Personal Fit System (PFS)?

This allows you to put a large shoulder (for height) on a medium vest (for waist size) and get a custom fit - only it doesn't cost extra...it's a feature of most of our BCs!

Check out the video under the "What Makes Zeagle BCs Different?" section here:

Zeagle Systems, BCs, Regulators, and Scuba Accessories

Thanks!

Scott

Call the guys at ScubaToys. They'll mix and match components as Scott describes above, and since they have so much experience, it's more likely than not that you'll get the perfect fit the first time.

Back
Top Bottom