Sizing A Drysuit - Having no luck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm interested to find out how you know it's the appropriate size. Did you actually try it on?

size chart... :lotsalove:

It fits! Total freedom of motion, self donning, all black - what's not to love?

Also, all the scuttlebut is true. The Whites Fusion really is the mutant child of a hefty bag and a pair of pantyhose. Still, it really fits well and the seals are a hair on the snug side, so I have the option to trim myself.

:dance3:

You will pay a little bit extra for a custom DUI (but then DUI's are good quality, but a bit pricey), go ahead & get a custom. I have a custom TLS350 & love it! I'm a female, 5'6" & about 200lbs. I tried a White's first, but it just didn't fit right (too tight around the middle & too long in the arms & legs. All that extra material caused a lot of drag in the water. If you're going to put out the $ for a DUI why not go ahead & go all the way with one that's fitted exactly for you?

Tammy,

Why didn't you try the Whites Fusion? They say those suits are the way to go, very streamline like a wetsuit, no drag...

I find it hard to believe that a DUI suit would be more streamline than the Fusion???

I'm a little confused by your experience with Whites can you enlighten me?

Thanks,

MG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom