Size 15 Dive boots & Fins... Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sousapro

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey guys, I realize it must be a tad tiring to keep getting us sasquatch sized divers in here asking about boots, but I guess I'll do so again. I wear a size 15 street shoes and most fins and dive boots top out at 13 or 14... do you have any recommendations on stuff to try or do I need to travel around town (orlando, FL) and go to all of the local dive shops to find boots that fit? also, how close in size are dive boots to street shoes for size guesstimations?

You need to try them on at your LDS. I wear a size 13 shoe and there are so many styles of boots out there that vary by style and brand. I tried on some that I thought would fit but they didn't feel comfortable. It was only after I tried on just about what they had in my size that I was able to find the right boot for me. I went with a 5mm Scubapro deck sole because it felt right for me. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom