Sitech Prodi Dry Gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rand

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Has anyone used Sitech Prodi gloves or have any experience with them? Products found matching 'prodi gloves'. - Northeast Scuba Supply.

greenprodi600_zpsc5dc39b2.jpg

I can't find much info about them, but they appear to just pull on and overlap your wrist seal. I'm assuming if I add a straw or cave line under them they will have the ability to equalize to the rest of the suit.

I want to add dry gloves to my suit, but it seems there are a lot of issues with the removable gloves/cuffs. Just looking at other options.

Last edited:
I had a set of similar gloves and would say they are far harder to put on and take off by yourself. I tried them once just to see how they worked, and never used them again.

My Viking rings never gave me a bit of trouble. I switched to the Si-Tech Antares system, but haven't gotten enough dives on them yet to comment. I do like the permanent cuffs that allow me to use silicon seals though.

Thanks, Peter. I've been following this thread where you posted about changing the o-rings out in the Si-Tech ring systems, and I'll probably end up with those.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom