Site Load Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Griffo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I've been having a problem over the last 24 hours where occaisionally scubaboard is serving up incomplete pages. The background is white, elements are missing, and some of the page doesn't work (for instance the breadcrumb is not a clickable hyperlink). I also had to use the tab key to get to the title box for this post, i couldn't click in it.

I've tried clearing cache etc, but the problem seems to come and go. Is it possible that one server is misconfigured?

Cheers

What browser and version are you using?

Firefox 10.0.2

SB Picture.jpg

There are no issues with the web servers.

Checking the site in Firefox 10.0.2, I see breadcrumbs as clickable links.

OK Thanks. It seems to have resolved itself, although it also occured about 12 hours ago as well.

CHeers

Hi,

I've been having a problem over the last 24 hours where occaisionally scubaboard is serving up incomplete pages. The background is white, elements are missing, and some of the page doesn't work (for instance the breadcrumb is not a clickable hyperlink). I also had to use the tab key to get to the title box for this post, i couldn't click in it.

It works fine here on the exact same version.

If it does it again, close firefox and run it from a command prompt as "firefox -safe-mode"

This will give you an option to disable all your plugins and addons. If it works then, you can start disabling plugins and see which one is the culprit.

If it still doesn't work, you'll have to keep looking.

flots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom