Site keeps logging me out when I use FB connect

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you have cookies enabled? Have you checked the remember me box?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Yes. Or, is there a way to convert a Facebook account to a regular login?

Yes. Or, is there a way to convert a Facebook account to a regular login?

You have a regular login. If you didn't set a password. Just click "forgot password" when you log in. Your email is your email at mac.com.

Then you can login with your username and password without facebook.

You have a regular login. If you didn't set a password. Just click "forgot password" when you log in. Your email is your email at mac.com.

Then you can login with your username and password without facebook.

Ah, great, thanks! Any way I can change my username, since I didn't didn't get to choose when I signed up with FB? If not, I can just create a new account, I only have a few posts.

What do you want it to be?

My experience was when someone else logged in to facebook using the same computer, I get logged out of SB. My wife is in France right now so I'm always logged in (to facebook and SB). When she comes back and logs on to Facebook, I'll have to click the first letter of my username ie. 'S' and SB will input the passworf automatically.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom