Single Male spot, Socorro on Rocio Del Mar, Mar 20-28, 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dave1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Plans change I am giving up my spot on the Rocio Del Mar on March 20-28, 2016 trip to the Socorro islands. The total trip cost is $3395 of which $1700 has already been paid. To take this trip, a person needs to pay me the $1700 and will owe the remaining $1695 by Nov 15, 2015 to the trip organizer.
March 20-28 is the season for hearing and seeing humpback whales, along with the usual suspects of Manta’s, dolphins, sharks, jacks, etc.
This trip also includes Easter so if you get Good Friday off work, then you need one less vacation day for the trip.
Once someone has shown interest, I will give them the details for contacting the trip organizer and allowing them to confirm the accuracy of the statements above. Not expecting someone to send me money without independent confirmation of the facts.
Accepted payment methods are paypal, cashiers check or personal check. Checks obviously must clear before the reservation will be changed.

This is for a male diver, sharing a room with whoever else is assigned.
PM me if interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom