Single Divers looking for Cozumel Invasion roommates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you still want/need someone to share a room with? I am thinking about going...Have done some traveling on dive trips but this will be the first time traveling by myself without knowing anybody....ask me anything you would like to know and share anything you would like. Thanks

So far it's maybe... I have a fishing buddy of mine who wants to go but won't know until after the New Years.

Am still interested in sharing a room w/ another female - please feel free to send me any questions you might have.

That would be great - I just called Felix today and made my reservation - so I will call him tomorrow and have him combine our reservation into 1 room. Will be great to meet you.

Hi Greenturtle,

Talked w/ Felx and they need you to call and speak with the person that book your package and tell him you would like it combined with mine. BTW - name is Audrey Huber - wish we were leaving this Sunday...... :D

I am interested in going. Is anyone still looking for a room mate? I am 29yo male. Would be interested in doing a double or triple occupancy if possible.

Okay folks I tried to reply via PM to those who contacted me but no one seems to be "home". So here it is. My buddy cancelled so I'm the proud owner of a single reservation. If you're looking for a male roommate I'm now officially available :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom