Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Albion:
you miss the end of the season by two weeks, by that time the seas are already pretty rough. I went out early Feb this year, trip out was manuic but the diving was OK. Anyway back to subject , if you wnat to go diving whilst here probably two options, actually a few but they all involve flying, luckily not to far and costs are good right now

-Fly phuket Thailand then 4 day LOB to Similans, try /White manta as suggested, they do good deals for singapore based
-Fly Manado, (Sulawesi Indonesia) either walls at Bunaken or Muck at lembeh, need a long weekend
-Fly Bali not been for a while but some good diving there.

Also dive equipment is cheap here so have fun shopping, (Concourse and Lucky Plaza basement)

Up for It???? Anyone?
My travel/dive buddy and I are more than willing to catch up with some fellow experienced divers.... in the area. Let a girl know.

Back
Top Bottom