Singapore Trip to the Coolidge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gxdoyle

Reaction score
Am looking for Singapore divers to do a trip to the President Coolidge in Vanuatu in January/February. The dives are all decompression dives and with enough interest trimix will also be available. Dives at Million Dollar Point and the USS Tucker will be part of the deal.

Must fly Singapore-Brisbane-Port Vila-Santo to get there.

Greg Doyle
www.penetrationdivers.com
"There's nothing we can't get you into"
TDI Instructor #8552
PADI Instructor #477332

Greg, I'm guessing that it will be posted on your website and we can drop you a line to express interest. I have Sipadan in early Jan .. then not sure what's planned for the year .. but more deco diving would be good.

Need the experience before I visit Bikini Atoll. Have fun in Australia.

Two weeks ago I had no plans to go diving until March and now I have trips up the wazoo...I think I will put a calender up on our site so everybody can keep track of what trips are where (or am I the only one who can't keep up)

1. Philipines in Chinese New Year (when is that?)
2. Vanuatu in Jan/Feb - alone on air if no other takers but with trimix imported from oz if we get 4 other trimix divers. There is a 12 week wait for my Inspiration so we might push this back to end of Feb so me and Idiot Fish can be silent at depth together
3. Sipadan in January..that's a thought ..maybe we can do those courses then..:)
4. Subic in January
5. Plus the Inspiration course in Jervis Bay in a week or so..

Did I miss anything?

At some point I have to get somebody to pay to go diving (nah..that can wait til March)

Another fellow YBOD diver! :)

Great!

The rebreather forum here is quite active and some good guys post there - worth checking out.

Who are you doing your ccr training with? Is that going to be your first ccr course? Or have you been rebreather diving for a while?

Cheers

:)

Back
Top Bottom