Singapore Dive Shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tjbrh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am going to be in Singapore in a couple of weeks and was hoping someone could recommend a good dive shop / company to go diving with.

Thanks much

Tony

I've not dived in Singapore...most of the operaters run weekend trips to Malaysia during the season which I think has just started. You can dive in Singapore so probably worth checking with some of the local dive shops. Here's some links for you to try and I'm sure some of the other local divers will be along soon with their recommendations.

SCUBA DIVING CALENDAR - EXPLORE, EXPERIENCE AND ESCAPE TO BALI INDONESIA THAILAND MALAYSIA

Singapore PADI Scuba Diving Centre:.Waikiki Dive Centre:.Five star Training Agency:.Scuba Equipment Retailer:.Deepoutdoors:.Tilos:.Henderson:.Camaro:.Mares:.Dacor:.Sherwood:.Tusa:.Bare:.Mask

Scuba Diving - PADI 5 Star Scuba Diving Centre in Singapore - Sunny Cove

Dive Shops Singapore (I never knew there were so many dive shops here!!!)

:confused:

Last edited:
In April, Whitemanta & Blackmanta will be back in East coast of Malaysia. for LOB from Singapore over weekend to Tioman / Aur, contact Vincent
Welcome to Whitemanta.com
via Land transfer
Seahounds contact Steph or Faith
SeaHounds &copy 2008

I only dive with those 2 operators in Singapore for their quality and safety.

I have booked a Black Manta trip. Was feeling a bit dehydrated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom