Similan Diving Safaris

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbul

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about Similan Diving Safaris's 4-day 3-night liveaboard trip on M/V Dolphin Queen. It's reasonably priced but I'd like to hear from anyone who's done the trip?

Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about Similan Diving Safaris's 4-day 3-night liveaboard trip on M/V Dolphin Queen

It's a 4 day/4 night trip, and "reasonably priced" is one way of putting it... "Cheap" is another! The Dolphin Queen is the only boat in this price range that we offer. The owners are great people, we have never heard a bad word about the boat. Don't try booking at the last minute, they tend to be fully booked on all trips.

Happy Diving!
Jamie

I'm diving with them tomorrow. I was able to book last minute yesterday. I'll let you know what I think when I get back.

thanks for the thumbs up - can you recommend somewhere nice to stay in Khao Lak? and daytrip diving?

Hi bbul

i did some daytrips from Khao Lak a cuple of weeks ago. They are quite expensive, about 5500 baht for a daytrip incl 2 tanks and equipment. I would recommend manta point, they have brand new really good equipment. They do trips to Koh Bon. unfortunately there have been very few sightings of mantas at koh bon this season... did 6 dives there and saw none.....

Back
Top Bottom