Silk?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOODMAN

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hokay, now for something completely different, as Monty Python would say--- :coffee:
We are going to Sabang via Manila in mid April, as I have mentioned before here, and wifey wants to pursue pearls, as I have already explored with you. Many thanks for your help, but now she wants to look into silk as yard goods to be taken back and worked up into something back here.o_O Hoo boy, what next? Okay, I told her I would ask you guys about this. Any thoughts? Again, many thanks for your help.

Woody

Tell her you want a Kato. That might slow things dken a bit.

I am pretty sure the Queen of Thailand(The present King's mother) has a charity shop at the airport and Thai silk is readily available.

Sirikit - Wikipedia

I am pretty sure the Queen of Thailand(The present King's mother) has a charity shop at the airport and Thai silk is readily available.

Sirikit - Wikipedia
Oh really? I don't remember seeing anything like that, but then again, I wasn't looking then. It also seems to me that I saw a number of stalls of small vendors down by the docks at PG selling various colorful fabrics. Hmmm?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom