Sigma 17-70 DC Macro 2.8-4.5 Lens for Nikon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JackConnick

Jack Connick
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I have a used Sigma 17-70 Lens for sale. It is the older 17-70 DC Macro 2.8-4.5 (non HSM/OSM) model. It does do a little more on the macro end than the newer models and is smaller and a lighter as a result. It is the only model that will fit Ikelite ports.

I've used it quite a bit - both above and below water. I've attached some photos of the lens. it does have a little wear that's cosmetic on the front, and one very small spot of dust that won't come off (looks like it's on an inside element), neither affect the shots at all. I'd rate it at B to B+ condition.

This is a very useful "hunting" lens when you're not sure what you're going to shoot. Needs about 60mm of extension, behind a small dome.

I'd like $275 for it, with free ground shipping in the US. CC or Paypal for payment.
Reply: Jack@OpticalOceanSales.com or 800-359-1295

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom