Sidemount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba fryd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Okay hears the thing i was supposed to have my sm certificate by now but both instrukters bailed on me and i was figuring since i have so much research and have tried a short 15 minutes sidemount dive that ti could make start learning it my selv that how de did it when it first startet. And i figured if i start at max 4 meters and with a budy i could train my sidemount skils and learn it my self gang get a cert one day. But my tanks for sidemount has nitrox in it but forgot to measure the amount procentige we sat the compressor at 32% would it be stupid to go dive with the tank with out checking.i figured that since it's 4 meter max it can't go wrong?

It is NEVER a good idea to dive any tanks without analyzing them. That’s both sloppy and dangerous.

Go back to the dive shop and borrow their analyzer or use a friend’s. And make your next purchase one of your own.

Okay hears the thing i was supposed to have my sm certificate by now but both instrukters bailed on me and i was figuring since i have so much research and have tried a short 15 minutes sidemount dive that ti could make start learning it my selv that how de did it when it first startet. And i figured if i start at max 4 meters and with a budy i could train my sidemount skils and learn it my self gang get a cert one day. But my tanks for sidemount has nitrox in it but forgot to measure the amount procentige we sat the compressor at 32% would it be stupid to go dive with the tank with out checking.i figured that since it's 4 meter max it can't go wrong?
most definitely. Go analyze. Normalization of deviance is not OK

Back
Top Bottom