Sidemount operator in Saba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Email your question Sea Saba.

yes. i would be interested how they respond. i am assuming the op wants to do doubles as single sm shouldn't be an issue at any shop.

Sea Saba allows Sidemount diving ( why wouldnt you?). Obviously you need to bring your own kit and are only allowed to breath one tank per dive.

Sea Saba allows Sidemount diving ( why wouldnt you?). Obviously you need to bring your own kit and are only allowed to breath one tank per dive.
i agree but here are shops that do not allow people to dive double sm. some will also require you to show a cert card.

We support sidemount, have dedicated tanks and even an XDeep Stealth rental. Our TDI instructor, Svenja, will guide from time to time in sidemount. As Vicky said, if you are doing recreational dives, you will only get 2 tanks for the 2 tank morning dive. If you want to do a deco dive, please contact us for more info.

yes. i would be interested how they respond. i am assuming the op wants to do doubles as single sm shouldn't be an issue at any shop.

Back
Top Bottom