Side-mounting 2 different sizes (ex: 80cu & 40cu).

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No webpage. Transactions are via FB messages. Hidden Worlds in Fort White keeps an assortment of his more common items in stock if those happen to be the ones you need.
That's going to be a hard-pass for me :(

Sump UK is one guy tinkering in his garage, so ya it's Facebook and PayPal. Really nice hardware though.

As someone else said, Hidden Worlds stocks some of his stuff, but they are really only set up to sell to their students on site.

If your on a budget: Products

Does anyone has an opinion or experience (or preference) with using a lumbar plate, versus 2x sliding tees, for attaching the top harness straps to the back of the waist-strap?

For example:

* DECO Sliding Tee
* DECO Lumber Plate

You would need a lumbar plate either way.

The "T" plates are if you want an "H" style harness. Some like this as it makes it easier to get into and gives a little more room to mount backup lights. Both can be overcome with proper technique in my opinion and a minimal harness is more comfortable to me. Also, an "H" harness interferes with sliding D-rings.

I ended up ordering a sidemount wing & all of the plates to build a harness!

You would need a lumbar plate either way.

The "T" plates are if you want an "H" style harness. Some like this as it makes it easier to get into and gives a little more room to mount backup lights. Both can be overcome with proper technique in my opinion and a minimal harness is more comfortable to me. Also, an "H" harness interferes with sliding D-rings.
Thanks. I ended up ordering both, because I'll probably try both, and will find a use for those t-plates either way.

Back
Top Bottom