Si-Tech glove mounting System & Blue gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Captainadam

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Good Day, We purchased an entire SI-Tech store at a bankruptcy auction and are liquidating everything 40% lower then internet street prices. If you send us a link We will take 40% off the price shown in the link if it is a reputable online store. We have lots of items and parts. Please ask we may have it.

Here We have A set of Si-Tech Dry Glove mounting system and a set of Blue dive gloves including the liners and is exactly as in the photo. The cost is $83. Please add $15 for USA priority mail shipping, International rates will need to be looked up. We will refund any overcharge if more then a dollar from actual. Cheers and Thank you

Attachments

• P4120003.jpg
    P4120003.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 109
Dam* son.. I just paid about $180 for the same thing.. minus the sand dollar. Heck of a deal here!

waited for Soooooooooo long the Captianadam came along and blessed me with a pair of the newer sitech locking dry gloves .
God bless this man for raising his hand at the wrong time. Thanx again Adam!!!!

Quick shipping as well very pleased with them.......

Hello Ronzo, shipping has been running $11-$15 to the States, Canada $13-29. Gloves we have XL and L and maybe 1 set of M left? I had thought all of the L were sold but did not hear back from the person. If the gloves are not needed the cost will be less. Please write to me in private. Those show up in my Mail box and forum posts do not. it is easy for me to miss something written in the forums. Cheers Adam

OUCH, what style were the ones you received? If the NEW style I have a single that would be good for a spare. $20. Cheers Adam

Dam* son.. I just paid about $180 for the same thing.. minus the sand dollar. Heck of a deal here!

LOL, Caution about doing a spit take if drinking anything when reading this. Others have reported shorting out their monitors after reading some of the prices thrown out there LOL

OUCH, what style were the ones you received? If the NEW style I have a single that would be good for a spare. $20. Cheers Adam

You are very welcome, I raised my hand at the wrong time? Looking left looking right .. checking all of my fingers... yup all there... now scratching my head. :) I have a single ring of the new style, her mate was broken. If a spare is needed $20. Only one blue ring is with her. Cheers Adam

waited for Soooooooooo long the Captianadam came along and blessed me with a pair of the newer sitech locking dry gloves .
God bless this man for raising his hand at the wrong time. Thanx again Adam!!!!

Quick shipping as well very pleased with them.......

Good Day, We purchased an entire SI-Tech store at a bankruptcy auction and are liquidating everything 40% lower then internet street prices. If you send us a link We will take 40% off the price shown in the link if it is a reputable online store. We have lots of items and parts. Please ask we may have it.

Here We have A set of Si-Tech Dry Glove mounting system and a set of Blue dive gloves including the liners and is exactly as in the photo. The cost is $83. Please add $15 for USA priority mail shipping, International rates will need to be looked up. We will refund any overcharge if more then a dollar from actual. Cheers and Thank you

If anyone buys this I happen to have the other part of this system that attaches to the drysuite with all the rings brand new. 30.00 + 10.00 shipping US only.

Do you still have this? This is the complete kit, IE the cuff attachment that mates with the glove attachment, and all the glove parts etc?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom