Show me your face SB'ers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

¡Convengo, ese nombre esta mas largo! :11:
Mi Espanol no esta bien, y "esnorkel" es muy mas facil. :11ztongue

SueMermaid:
Mi Espanol no esta bien, y "esnorkel" es muy mas facil. :11ztongue

donde esta el hipopotamo?

rapido, un galon de limonada!!!

no fair, andy lives in florida, they all speak spanish fluentely there

Voy a bucear esta noche, espero poder pescar unas cuantas langostas o al menos unos cuantos langostinos de manera que el asopao de esta noche quede brutal, luego nos daremos unas cuantas cervezas para completar la noche.

Mandy3206:
Voy a bucear esta noche, espero poder pescar unas cuantas langostas o al menos unos cuantos langostinos de manera que el asopao de esta noche quede brutal, luego nos daremos unas cuantas cervezas para completar la noche.

let's see...

Hey a dive tonight, mirror power to fish counting lobsters or at least counting
small lobsters of a manner that the [some word i don't know] for tonight is
brutal, later we'll give ourselves counting beer to complete the night

i'm not sure what you're planning on, but there's beer involved, so i'm there dude

H2Andy:
let's see...

Hey a dive tonight, mirror power to fish counting lobsters or at least counting
small lobsters of a manner that the [some word i don't know] for tonight is
brutal, later we'll give ourselves counting beer to complete the night

i'm not sure what you're planning on, but there's beer involved, so i'm there dude

If you like the beer part buddy, you'll love the pre-beer activities !!!!!!

Tonight, we're going on a night dive and we hope to get some lobsters or at least some langostinos (small spoted lobsters that don't grow any bigger than 6" when adult) and make an Asopao (it's a soup with pieces of potatoe, tomato sauce, tasty species, garlic, salt, pepper, ect. and then you add the fish, lobster or chicken then serve it in a big deep bowl and add some cooked white rice to make it thicker)

These Asopaos, are common during late night parties where heavy drinking has been going on since early hrs in the night, these asopaos makes the person awake or put them to sleep, either way you're not driving too drunk to reach your home.

Another common use of the Asopaos, is during a stormy night where the air is chilly and the hot chunky meal warms you very good.

Tonight, after the night dive, the girls are doing the cooking while we all sip a few beers on the deck of the boat on the 45 min ride back from the dive site.

Mandy3206:
If you like the beer part buddy, you'll love the pre-beer activities !!!!!!

Tonight, we're going on a night dive and we hope to get some lobsters or at least some langostinos (small spoted lobsters that don't grow any bigger than 6" when adult) and make an Asopao (it's a soup with pieces of potatoe, tomato sauce, tasty species, garlic, salt, pepper, ect. and then you add the fish, lobster or chicken then serve it in a big deep bowl and add some cooked white rice to make it thicker)

These Asopaos, are common during late night parties where heavy drinking has been going on since early hrs in the night, these asopaos makes the person awake or put them to sleep, either way you're not driving too drunk to reach your home.

Another common use of the Asopaos, is during a stormy night where the air is chilly and the hot chunky meal warms you very good.

Tonight, after the night dive, the girls are doing the cooking while we all sip a few beers on the deck of the boat on the 45 min ride back from the dive site.
Actually, I sort of liked Andy's translation better. :11ztongue

Back
Top Bottom